Niall wanted me to make changes to me to my animation which wasn’t completely possible at my animation was an ncache and couldn’t make the changes. long story short, we decided that we needed to rig the fortune teller.

this was something I wanted to avoid as using joints for something simple like this, so instead I stared using clusters and locator, this method worked for the most part but when I tried to move the model itself, it deformed, so i tried using joints, but I couldn’t get the weight to distribute correctly using the paint weights tool.

after that i went back to the using clusters and locators at I realised what was the problem last time, some vertexes were being controlled by more than one cluster, i avoided that the second time around.

screencap 2015-12-05 03-08-56.jpg

(I cannot upload all images please click here to see the rest )